Globema has the great pleasure to invite you to the Smart Geospatial Solutions Conference, which will be held on 5-7 June 2013 at the Ambassador Chojny Hotel in Lodz. Save the date and be a part of this established and exciting conference to meet us face to face, participate in the workshops, share experiences and see how we deliver real business value to our customers and partners.
The conference shall focus on the following technical, industry-specific topics:
- Network Inventory, Design and Management in Utilities & Telecoms
- Mobile Workforce Management
- Smart Grid and Smart Metering
- Geospatial Data Processing
This year’s agenda includes:
- technical presentations, guest lectures and panel discussions
- workshops and live demos of applications offered by Globema and our Partners
- gala to celebtare the 15th anniversary of Globema in the historic settings of one of the most impressive palaces of Lodz
Call for papers
The conference is a great opportunity to share knowledge, experiences, technology or industry trends, case studies, success stories or development plans with colleagues from around the world. If you can contribute a presentation to the conference agenda, please submit a title with an abstract to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you at the conference in June!