As in previous years, Globema actively participated in the annual EMEAI Smart Grid & Smallworld User Meeting at the GE Digital Energy Conference, 15 – 17 May 2012 in Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal. At the Sales Channel meeting, one day before the official Conference, Globema was awarded by GE with the “Growth Award 2012” for being one of the most efficient and dynamic business partners.
- Ryszard Rybus has given a presentation about FFA (WFM) implementation for 440 mobile workers in communications, entitled „Field Force Automation at radio & TV broadcast infrastructure operator”.
- Dariusz Olszewski, together with James Wheatley from GE, led the “Demonstration workshop highlighting new PNI and LNI add-on-modules” focused on Globema’s telecom products (ONA, CATV Design, LNI-Connector and Logical Browser), which were recently included in the worldwide offer and pricelist of Smallworld, due to the reseller agreement between Globema & GE
Once again Globema actively presented offered products and industry solutions at the exhibition booth, which was uniquely designed with colors, accordingly to the upcoming Euro Championships 2012. The stand was decorated with football scarves, balls, hats and other items. Globema’s booth and live demos become very popular among conference participants. We have been showcasing
- ONA, NIMS, OPS, PRM and other products for the telecommunication operators using PNI and LNI (Physical & Logical Network Inventory).
- ELGrid – a SmartGrid system for investment planning support and optimization of power network operations.
- DH.GIS – a system for district heating network management
The presence of Globema at the Digital Energy annual meeting with guests from Europe, Middle East and Africa has resulted in establishing a number of new contacts with companies interested in developing their GIS, Smart Grid or WFM systems by using Globema’s know-how, services, and solutions.